Sunday, September 20, 2015

feeling happy + photo dump from my trip home.

happy day, everyone!

i've been feeling so thankful and grateful today. i always love sundays, and i feel especially refreshed today.

my little niece came into the world a month ago, i got to take a two week trip home, i'm snuggling my almost two-year old while watching cars, john has the today and tomorrow off, and i feel our sweet, little boy kicking in my belly. i have a fridge and cupboards full of food, a car to drive, incredible friends, and my two favorite boys to buoy me up. i have family and friends all over the country who are always there for me, and a loving Heavenly Father who is always there whenever i need Him. 

life is incredibly good. 

as i said earlier, i was so excited because i got to take a two week trip home! my beautiful niece emery cosette dohrman was born, and i couldn't wait until the holidays to see her. i got to spend an incredible two weeks with the fam, and here's a photo dump to prove it! 








































and of course, what would a trip home be without an incredible photo shoot with my talented sister! 

my child in a nutshell.
{photo credit: Hannah Fine Photography}















so obsessed. and i'm so thankful that i was able to take my trip home on such short notice. i looked at tickets monday afternoon, and on tuesday morning, liam and i were flying to seattle. i was supposed to be home, and i'm so thankful i could be there.

i hope everyone has an incredible week!








No comments:

Post a Comment